Your online reference site for all your woodworking. This page contains links within this site, as well as external links to a lot of great resources.
We’ll be continuously updating this page with new resources, so make sure you bookmark it and check back regularly to see what’s new.
You’ll find a lot of area’s under construction at the moment – as we are just starting out on filming, editing and uploading etc, however as time goes on, you’ll see a lot of new additions.
Industry groups, magazines, associations and courses:
Find a local woodworking group, join a club or read about other woodworkers.
Associations and clubs
- The Australian Mens shed association
- The New Zealand Mens shed association
- Victorian Woodworkers association
- NSW Woodworkers association
- Melbourne Guild of Fine Woodworkers
Magazines and trade shows
- The Timber and Working with wood show
- The Australian Woodworker magazine
- The Australian Wood Review magazine
- The Australian Woodsmith magazine
Looking for inspiration?
Take a look at some of the websites of the I Wood Like partners. Fantastic timber products manufactured using products and tools you see on this site.
- The Sawdust bureau
- Uneke Furniture
- Grampians furniture (great workshop photos)
- DHD Furniture
- Bruce Esplin
Blogs and woodworking websites we like:
- Stu’s Shed. A Melbourne (Australia) based blogger featuring projects and workshop info.
- Jords woodshop. Based in Western Australia, Jordan has a weekly video series on youtube.
- The woodknight.com. An Australian based instructional video series covering lots of different woodworking topics
Combination machine setup and use:
See how to get the most from your combination machine. Everything from ‘how to unpack your machine’ through to advanced machine operations are covered here
- MiniMax C26 Genius unpacking and assembly guide
- View a great introductory video on how to use the miniMax C26 Genius made by our friends at MiniMax USA.
Table saw setup and use:
Assembly, setup and instructional video’s on your Sawstop table saw.
- The FREE video training series on how to use a tablesaw. Everything from a basic introduction and safety tips, through to complex machining operations.
- The Sawstop Professional table saw. All our videos and links in one easy to find location.
Bandsaw setup and use:
Under construction. In the meantime, take a look at this great video produced by SCM North America. Some of the specs are unique to their market, however it does give a great overview on the MiniMax heavy duty bandsaw range.