Tersa Gold knives knives – for added durability.
The Tersa gold series are based on the HSS knives, however feature the addition of 8% cobalt. The cutting angle is modified to 35 degrees giving a longer lasting knife and stronger structure.
The knife is fully hardened, after sharpening it is coated with titanium nitride (giving it the gold colour). The surface treatment gives the knife edge an increased hardness and durabiltiy.
Great on hard or softwoods.
The best way to get a perfect machined finish is to use sharp cutterblock knives. Tersa makes this quick, simple and easy.
The Tersa Advantage:
- Knives automatically set by centrifugal force – no knife setting jigs required
- No trade training or skills required, just insert and go.
- Unique design maintains the exact cutting height required, no adjustments needed
- Double sided knives available in a range of compositions for different applications
- Low maintenance
- Reduced cutterblock noise
We stock and supply genuine Swiss made Tersa plane knives only. Each pack contains 2 reversible knives – if you have a 3 or 4 knife cutterblock you will need a minimum of 2 packs for a complete knife set.