Sawstop Contractor saw
All purpose versatility, reliability and safety.
Whether you use it on site, or in your workshop the Sawstop Contractor saw delivers the performance you need with the Peace of mind only Sawstop’s patented safety technology can provide
- 1.75hp, 240v motor
- Rip fence with locking system
- Blade capacity 10″
- Tilting blade
It’s the no compromise Sawstop engineering that makes people choose the Sawstop machine. The safety comes first, and is followed by unmatched quality, precision and meticulous engineering. Sawstop saws are built to last, built to cut and built to protect.
Based on feedback from the Australian market, we stock 3 versions of the Sawstop contractor saw.
- 30″ ripping capacity with aluminium fence system
- 36″ ripping capacity with T Glide fence system
- 52″ ripping capacity with T glide fence system
Want to know more about the Sawstop professional cabinet saw?
- Read the Sawstop FAQ
- Watch a detailed video on a new Sawstop owner assembling their Professional table saw
- See the Sawstop safety system in action on a dado blade.
- Are you trying to work out the best way to get your machine home from our warehouse. Watch how Jordan from Jordswoodshop went about it.