The most compact sliding table saw that can handle a full sized sheet.
Most board manufacturers make their standard sheet size 2400x1200mm (8’x4′). This means you need an effective way of ripping down a 2400mm length to ensure you get the best return on your panel. With its 2660mm sliding table stroke, the SC3 Classic does this easily. You’ll get the best return from any faced boards, like melamines, veneers and high gloss finishes.
The large crosscut fence with 2 flipover stops and oversized outrigger support table make using this machine even easier.
- Aluminium sliding table 2660mm stroke
- 300mm blade capacity
- Scoring saw to minimise chipping and breakout.
- 900mm ripping capacity to the right of the blade
- 240V, 3hp Single phase motor
The MiniMax sliding table saw system gives a smooth slider, that is accurate every time. The table runs right next to the main blade to ensure your panel does not get scratched.
Want to know more about the minimax panel saws?
- Learn how the MiniMax Classic series of panel saws is saving the Tasmanian devil.
- Did you know you find MiniMax machines in the Antarctic?
- Are you trying to work out the best way to get your machine home from our warehouse. Watch how Jordan from Jordswoodshop went about it.