A compact panel saw with a long list of standard features.
An aluminium sliding table right next to the mainblade, a scoring saw fitted standard, large ripping capacities and upgraded rip fence and cross cut fences. This machine takes up little workshop space, but still handles any panel or solid timber sizing you need.
- Aluminium sliding table 1660mm stroke
- 300mm blade capacity
- Scoring saw to minimax chipping and breakout.
- 900mm ripping capacity to the right of the blade
- 240V, 3hp Single phase motor
The perfect sliding table saw when you need accuracy, repeatability and reliability.
The large alumium slding table combined with the support table makes it easy for you to handle large sheet sizes – ensuring you get precise cuts with a great finish.
Want to know more about the minimax panel saws?
- Learn how the MiniMax Classic series of panel saws is saving the Tasmanian devil.
- Did you know you find MiniMax machines in the Antarctic?
- Are you trying to work out the best way to get your machine home from our warehouse. Watch how Jordan from Jordswoodshop went about it.