The Minimax 4 in 1 Genius combination machine – So much machine at such great value.
A versatile machine for both solid wood and flat panel work – making the Genius 4 in 1 combination machines range one of our most popular. Standard features include everything you would expect from a European designed combination machine.
- Precise aluminium sliding table
- Spindle moulder
- Large surfacer/planer with oversized tables
- Thicknessing unit.
- 3 independent 240V motors
The Genius machines give you a complete machining workshop in a small, compact package. Designed to give large capacities, and a small workshop footprint, these fantastic machines are highly accurate and give great repeatability.
Want to know more?
- Read a comprehensive road test on the C26 genius in the Australian Woodworker magazine.
- Watch Jords woodshop discuss the pro’s and cons of combination machines and stand alone woodworking machines.
- Did you know you can find MiniMax machines in the Antarctic?
- One of the least utilised, but most versatile parts of any combination machine is the spindle moulder. Read about www.stusshed.com.au first use of a spindle on the C26 Genius
- Are you trying to work out the best way to get your machine home from our warehouse?. Watch how Jordan from Jordswoodshop went about it.