The MiniMax 4 in 1 Genius Combination Machine – So much machine at such great value.
A versatile machine for both solid wood and flat panel work – making the Genius 4 in 1 combination machines range one of our most popular. Standard features include everything you would expect from a European designed combination machine.
- Precise aluminium sliding table
- Spindle moulder
- Large surfacer/planer with oversized tables
- Thicknessing unit.
- 3 independent 240V motors
The Genius machines give you a complete machining workshop in a small, compact package. Designed to give large capacities, and a small workshop footprint, these fantastic machines are highly accurate and give great repeatability.
Xylent Spiral Cutterblock System
The MiniMax Xylent spiral cutterblock system uses rows of square cutter knives that are positioned within close proximity to each other – spiraling around the cutter block.
Each knife has four cutting edges and can be rotated as one edge dulls. The spiral design of the Xylent system means that the knife will shear the timber rather than cut directly on it. The benefits of this system include a better quality of cut, reduced noise emission, improved shaving extraction and less working load on the machine motor.
Want to know more?
- Read a comprehensive road test on the C26 genius in the Australian Woodworker magazine.
- Watch Jords woodshop discuss the pro’s and cons of combination machines and stand alone woodworking machines.
- Did you know you can find MiniMax machines in the Antarctic?
- One of the least utilised, but most versatile parts of any combination machine is the spindle moulder. Read about www.stusshed.com.au first use of a spindle on the C26 Genius
- Are you trying to work out the best way to get your machine home from our warehouse?. Watch how Jordan from Jordswoodshop went about it.