The MiniMax CU300 classic – a professional combination machine that’s accurate, reliable and easy to use. A genuine European combination machine featuring:
- Sliding table saw with scorer
- Spindle moulder with 3 speeds
- 300mm wide surfacer with oversized working fence
- 300mm thicknesser
- 3 independent motors – one for each operating group
Based on feedback from the Australian market, we stock 5 versions of the CU300 classic
- 1600mm sliding table and 240V motors: Designed to be as compact as possible, the 1600mm table option is ideal for both solid timber and sheet work. The small footprint makes this machine very popular in smaller workshops. The 3 motors are 240V, 3hp.
- 2600mm sliding table and 415V motors: In addition to the longer sliding table, this model has 3 x 6.6hp, 415V motors
- 1600mm sliding table and 240V motors with spiral cutterblocks
- 2600mm sliding table and 240V motors with spiral cutterblocks
- 2600mm sliding table and 415V motors with spiral cutterblocks
One of the big features on this machine is the simplicity in swapping from one operation to the next – within seconds you can go from surfacing to thicknessing to ripping, docking and moulding – all with extreme accuracy.
We include some great upgrades on this machine as standard – all designed to make the machine as versatile as possible.
Machining hardwoods? No problems, the professional fence upgrade, large sawblade capacity , big worktables and tersa cutterblock will put you in good stead.
Need to machine melamine faced board or veneers? You’ll love the scoring saw, designed to minimise breakout and chipping.
Large panel work? big sliding table running right next to the blade, large outrigger supports and material clamps will be invaluable.
For detailed information click on the specification tab.
Want to know more?
- Read about the MiniMax CU300 Classic machines that keep our Antarctic stations running
- Watch Jords woodshop discuss the pro’s and cons of combination machines and stand alone woodworking machines.
- Are you trying to work out the best way to get your machine home from our warehouse. Watch how Jordan from Jordswoodshop went about it.